Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Nails

Today, I turn 23. I know 23 isn't considered to be "old" but boy, sometimes I just really feel like an old person. Take last night for example; there was a show on TV I really wanted to watch, but it started at 10 p.m. No matter how hard I fought, no matter how loud I turned up the volume to keep myself from falling asleep, I just couldn't do it. 10:04 and I'm a sleeping couch potato. Anything after 10 is just too late for an old fart like me.

So to celebrate my old age, I gave myself a fun and festive manicure.



I used two Essie colors, Cute As A Button and Tart Deco, for a two-toned retro look.



Now it's time to put my party dress on and shake it, baby! Yea!

(Actually, just another day of work. Then birthday cake at grandma's after. Ca-raazy party animal, that's me!)

4 comments: