Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


I'll be enjoying my Valentine's Day (evening, actually) at home with my sweetie, a home cooked meal, chocolate fondue, and a movie of my choice. Jesse and I have learned that we prefer to stay at home rather than go out on Valentine's Day. Last time, we drove around all creation looking for a restaurant that didn't have a 53190 hour wait. We ended up having a romantical dinner at Arby's that year. Live and learn. :)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Somebody loves you,
Here is a clue:
John 3:16

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fun. Jason and I went out LAST night to beat the rush tonight. It was fun- no big crowds or loooong waits at restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! Maybe we'll do that next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, I have been reading you blog for about a year now. I am happy to see you back at it! I awarded you with the Liebster blog award. I didn't know what that was until this morning, but my understanding is that I pick people/blogs that inspire me, so I have chosen you.
    Sincerely, Shelli McCullough from Her Life
    http://www.maplebaymcculloughfamily.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete