Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Frames


I've had a box of picture frames sitting in our laundry room for the past year, and just last week I finally decided it was time they go up somewhere. Funny how the little tasks that take hardly any effort are the ones that always take the longest to get finished. I hung these on an empty wall in our bedroom. It only took about 10 minutes... well, one year and 10 minutes.


I used some of the leftover chalkboard paint I had from this project and made one of the picture frames into a small chalkboard. Chalkboard paint can be used on glass, so this could be done easily with any picture frame.



Instead of using photos in all of the frames, I printed off some graphics from The Graphics Fairy. They have hundreds (maybe thousands?) of vintage art graphics that you can print for free right at home. It's really great!

Now if you'll excuse me, there's some Girl Scout thin mint cookies calling my name. Yes, cookies before 10 a.m. Don't judge.

3 comments:

  1. love your frames where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I found them all at either Marshall's or TJMaxx. A few of them were already white, but the others I painted white to match the rest.

    ReplyDelete