Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ladder Gallery

Hello again! We had a great 4th of July. Lots of relaxing, food, family time and of course, lots of watermelon! Just like I promised. :)

This is a small project I'm working on right now. I've had an old wooden ladder hanging in the living room for awhile now. I bought it thinking it would make a great alternative to a wall shelf, but it's been bare ever since I brought it home. So just yesterday I decided I would make it into a photo gallery. We have hardly any pictures around our home. In fact, I haven't even had one wedding picture printed yet- and our 1 year anniversary is just around the corner! Shame, shame.

Here's how the gallery looks so far:


A little skimpy right now, but I'll add to the collection as I go. These are the few frames I already had- I just painted them all to match.

1 comment:

  1. such a creative idea...I love it! My little one is about to turn two and his cute scrapbook is empty! Time does fly...

    ReplyDelete