Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shabby White Desk

I have my sister Ellie to thank for this next purchase! She called me on the way home from a dentist appointment to tell me about this cute little store she found called Home Sweet Home. It's a mother-daughter shop, run out of their home in Middlebranch for the last four years. Ellie sent me a few pictures from her phone, including this adorable little table:



It was love at first sight! And at $65, it didn't take me long to decide that I had to have it. So we hopped in the car the next morning, and I took the shabby white desk home with me. :)





It will be perfect for our home office. I've been wanting to finish that room but didn't really have anything to go off of. Now that I have this desk, I'm determined to decorate and finish it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi.... This is absolutley my favorite store!!! I love the owners. Lots of my stuff comes from here. In fact thats where I got your link to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that store is just so cute! Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan~
    Thanks for the 'shout-out' to our shop! (Your aunt told us about your blog-love it!) We'd love to see a pic of the desk in your 'newly decorated' office! Stop in again soon :)
    Susan and Sharon
    Home Sweet Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan... super cute etsy finds. check out my blog for my frames i just found at Home Sweet Home. please excuse my terrible blogging skills. :)

    ReplyDelete