Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the beginning...

I've been stalking a handful of blogs for some time now, and finally decided that it was time I got one of my own. I thought this could a fun little way to share my thoughts and ideas about, well, whatever I want! Also because I have a horrifically boring job and this will give me something fun to do during the day. :)

First, a little bit about me, Megan. I'm 21 and married to the greatest guy ever, Jesse. We're newlyweds of 8 and a half months and live in a small duplex in Hartville, Ohio. We both work for my dad at his custom cabinet shop; I work in the office, and Jesse works in the shop. Maybe eventually we'll get sick of being around each other 24 hours a day, but for now, it's awesome! I love decorating, which is probably what I'll be blogging about most - ideas, inspirations, projects, cute little finds, etc etc.

Well, I guess I made my very first post... that was fun! Definitely more to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment